Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Woo hoo! This blog has > 1000 views!

This is exciting...  My blog has surpassed 1,000 views!  I never anticipated this blog would reach 1000 post count this fast.  That means I gotta work harder to provide contents for all of you, dear readers!  


I apologize for not putting up something in the past week or so.  Something called "life" got in the way, and I was experiencing some "technical difficulties" on the next article I would like to put out.  In fact, I actually finished writing it a while ago, but I was waiting for a proof to come back (yes, we do *real journalism* on this blog!  I get people to proof-read my stuff before I put it up... most of the time...).  Needless to say, that took a bit longer than I anticipated.  


Expect to see the article in the next day or two.  Please don't leave me because I didn't post for 12 days!  I promise I would make it up to you somehow....

1 comment:

  1. Nobody's gonna leave, and you certainly don't have to work harder. Keep the same pace and the same great content. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete