Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sorry for not posting....

I have been neglecting this blog for a while.  There're some big changes happening in my life right now which have prevented me from posting anything.  The closest-to-acceptable excuse is that my trusty MacBook Pro finally bites the dust (literally-- I believe the dust clogs up the GPU fan, which causes the board to overheat and died).  As the MBP follows the path of the dust to the graveyard, all the photos I have taken for various soon-to-be published entries has gone with it.  I'm working on getting my info from the hard drive, so hopefully I can pull those photos out of food heaven and bring them back.  I still need a new computer though, but would have to pace myself on the purchases, much like pacing yourself at a buffet counter....


Stay tuned for more updates.  I will have them somehow...

No comments:

Post a Comment